The County Finance Department performs the following functions: Tax Collection, Budgeting, Accounts Receivable and Payable Payroll, Producing Financial Statements and Information, including financial analyses, Investment, Acquisition of Property for Unpaid Taxes, Providing Certificates of Residence for individuals who want to attend a community college outside of Putnam County at a reduced tuition.
The mission of the Putnam County Tobacco Asset Securitization Corporation is to act as a Legal Conduit between the County of Putnam (which securitized future tobacco revenue streams from the Master Settlement Agreement between tobacco Companies and the New York State Attorney General) and the bond holders that purchased these revenue streams.
Latest Minutes – October 17th 2011
►2014 Adopted Budget File
- Retiree health Insurance information
- 2015 Budget Address October 1st 2014
- Click here to go to the County Executive’s page to view the 2013 BUDGET PRESENTATION
- Click Here to Find out about Delinquent Tax Information as well as the Lien Avert List
- P.T.A.S.C- Putnam County Tobacco Asset Securitization Corporation
- Legal Notices