Join the American Lung Association’s week quit smoking program, conveniently
held at the Putnam County Department of Health, 1 Geneva Road, Brewster 10509
Hundreds of thousands of people have become smokefree through a Freedom From
Smoking® Group Clinic which offers a structured, systematic approach to quitting
Overseen by a certified facilitator, you will learn:
- How to know if you’re really ready to quit
- Medications that can increase your success
- Lifestyle changes to make quitting easier
- How to prepare for your quit day
- Coping strategies for managing stress & avoiding weight gain
- How to stay smokefree for good
at the Putnam County Department of Health, 1 Geneva Road, Brewster 10509.
Freedom From Smoking Group Quit Program (7 Weeks)
Wednesdays at 6:00 pm (8 Classes)
First class starts on Wednesday, October 26 from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Open to the public over 18 yrs. old
For more information contact:
Alexa Contreras (845) 808-1390 ext. 43155 or email email@example.com
Program Facilitators: Alexa Contreras, Putnam County Department of Health and
Sarena Chisick, Nuvance Health. Click here to register.
Visit Lung.org/ffs for more information about the program or our online Freedom From
Smoking® Plus if a Group Clinic isn’t right for your quit.