More than 300,000 professional firefighters work in the United States. The Labor Department reports that more than 90 percent of all professional firefighters. As a firefighter, you’ll fight active fires or make emergency medical calls as a result of accidental injury or disasters. Firefighters save lives and millions of dollars a year in property damage.
In a crisis, the community sends its best as first responders. Among them are EMTs trained to save lives. The education of an EMT starts on day one in the classroom and never ends.
To learn about training for
Certified First Responder (CFR)
Emergency Medical Technician – Basic (EMT-B)
in your community, each Regional EMS Council receives notification of upcoming course. The Regional Council should be your first contact to determine what courses are planned for your area.
Only Bureau of EMS approved Course Sponsors are allowed to teach the New York State Bureau of EMS certification courses listed above.
Emergency management is the organization and management of the resources and responsibilities for dealing with all humanitarian aspects of emergencies (preparedness, response, mitigation, and recovery). The aim is to reduce the harmful effects of all hazards, including disasters.
An emergency communication system (ECS) is any system (typically computer-based) that is organized for the primary purpose of supporting one-way and two-way communication of emergency information between both individuals and groups of individuals.
- DTF802-Statement of Transaction – Sale or Gift of Motor Vehicle
- DTF803-Claim for Sales and Use Tax Exemption – Title-Registration
- ID44-Acceptable Proofs for Permit License or Non Driver ID
- ID82-Proofs of Identity for Registration and Title
- MV15 Request for Certified DMV Records
- MV44-Application for Permit, Driver License or Non Driver ID
- MV45-Statement of Identity by Parent or Guardian
- MV82-Vehicle Registration Title Application
- MV821-Instructions on how to Register and Title a Vehicle
- MV902-Application for Duplicate Title
- MV912-Vehicle Bill of Sale