In a continuing effort to provide a safe and enjoyable experience at Putnam County Golf Course, we will continue to adhere to strict social distancing measures while at the Club.
- Walking Only- No Carts permitted at this time (Personal Pull/Push Carts Allowed)
- No reservations can be taken or paid for on site. No exceptions.
- No walk-ons will be permitted.
- Unfortunately, the driving range will remain closed.
- Tee Times will be available 8:30am – 5:00pm daily.
- Guests will be permitted to bring Packaged Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, as no Food or Beverage will be available for the foreseeable future.
- WE WILL BE OPEN FOR PREPAID ROUNDS ONLY.
- Prepayment for RESIDENT RESERVATIONS must be made by calling the Pro Shop after 7:00 AM, Sunday morning at 845-808-1880.
Prepayment for NON RESIDENT RESERVATIONS must be done online. Click Here.
Any cancellations can be processed through GolfNow directly.
Our policies will continue to evolve to adhere to all local, state and national guidelines and recommendations.
We appreciate your cooperation and hope everyone makes responsible decisions and takes all sanitary actions during these difficult times.