Putnam County Legislature
The Putnam County Legislature is the elected body that is responsible for setting County policies, reviewing the administration of government, appropriating funding, levying taxes, reviewing and adopting the annual budget, and enacting resolutions and local laws. The Legislature is comprised of nine elected members. Every Legislator serves on at least one of the Legislative Committees.
Chairwoman: Toni Addonizio
Deputy Chair: Neal Sullivan
Temporary Audio Webcast: It is our intention to have Putnam County Legislature Meetings available as an Audio Webcast. The link information for each meeting will be posted prior to the start of the meeting, right here!
PLEASE NOTE: Per Executive Order 202.72, the suspension of the Open Meetings Law has been extended through December 3, 2020.
- Standard Work Day & Reporting Resolution
- Report of the Budget & Finance Committee on the 2021 Tentative Budget
- Legal Notice – Public Hearing on Tentative 2021 Budget 10/26/20
- Legal Notice – Public Hearing on Tentative 2021 Budget 10/06/20
- Legal Notice – Public Hearing on Inclusion in the Agricultural District – July 1, 2020
- Report of the Budget & Finance Committee of the 2020 Tentative Budget
- Legal Notice – Refunding Bond Resolution – Not to Exceed $3,500,000
- Legal Notice – Public Hearing 09 03 19 – Agricultural District 8 Year Review
- April Designated as 30 Day Period for Requests For Inclusion in County Agricultural District for 2019
- Putnam County Mission Statement
- Local Laws Lists
- Agricultural District Information
- Legal Notice – Agricultural District 8 Year Review
- Legal Notice – Parcels to be Included in Agricultural District