Orders must be received by Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Orders must be picked up on: Friday, April 26, 2019 from 9 A.M. to 6 P.M. or
Saturday, April 27, 2019 from 9 A.M. to 12 P.M.
We will provide a phone number on the reminder card to be used if you have questions or need directions on the pick-up days.
- The trees and plants sold in this program are for conservation purposes only.
- Order early to get the species that you want. Quantities are limited and may be subject to substitution. Please visit www.putnamcountyny.com/keepputnamgreen website to see pictures of all the items offered.
- You do not have to be a county resident to place an order, you just have to be available to pick up your order.
- The pick-up station is located at the Putnam County Veterans’ Memorial Park, 201 Gipsy Trail Road in Kent. A reminder will be sent one week prior to pick-up dates with directions by email only. Mark your calendar!
- Putnam County SWCD is not responsible for seedlings after acceptance of your order at the pick-up station, or for seedlings not picked up on the pick-up dates. There will be no refunds for orders not picked up.
- Please make your check payable to the Putnam County Commissioner of Finance and mail to: Putnam County Soil and Water Conservation District, 842 Fair Street, Carmel, NY 10512.