PLEASE NOTE: Your Credit Card statement will show a charge as “OPC*Putnam County Gov“.
- The trees and plants sold in this program are for conservation purposes only.
- Order early to get the species that you want. Quantities are limited and maybe subject to substitution.
- You do not have to be a county resident to place an order, you just have to be available to pick up your order.
- The pick-up station is located at the Putnam County Veterans’ Memorial Park, 201 Gipsy Trail Road in Kent. A reminder will be sent one week prior to pick-up dates with directions by email only. Mark your calendar!
- Putnam County SWCD is not responsible for seedlings after acceptance of your order at the pick-up station, or forseedlings not picked up on the pick-up dates. There will be no refunds for orders not picked up.
- Please make your check payable to the Putnam County Commissioner of Finance and mail to: Putnam County Soil and Water Conservation District, 842 Fair Street, Carmel, NY 10512.
Order pickup is on Friday April 24, 2020 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm or Saturday, April 25, 2020 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm only.
Orders must be received by Wednesday, March 25, 2020
- Orders must be received by Wednesday, March 25, 2020
- Orders will not be accepted without payment
- Anyone can place an order you do not need to be a resident in Putnam County, NY. However you will need to be able to pick up you order at the Putnam County Veteran’s Memorial Park in the Town of Kent.
- Putnam County Soil and Water Conservation District is not responsible for seedlings after acceptance at the pickup station, or for orders not picked up on the pickup dates. There will be NO refunds for orders not picked up.