Located in Cold Spring, New York, Magazzino Italian Art is a museum and research center dedicated to advancing scholarship and public appreciation of postwar and contemporary Italian art in the United States. The nonprofit museum serves as an advocate for Italian artists as it celebrates the range of their creative practices from Arte Povera to the present. Through its curatorial, scholarly, and public initiatives, Magazzino explores the impact and enduring resonances of Italian art on a global level.
The Hudson Valley Regional Farmers Market, Your source for everything Local, Sustainable and Fresh. Eat well, Be Well.
The Market is located at 15 Mt. Ebo Rd., S., Brewster. Open on Sunday’s from 10-2
Current Market Vendors
Ashbell’s Premium Smoked Foods
Bartolo’s Food and Cheesecake
General Cochran Farm
Happy Life Animal Rescue Pet Adoptions
Laughing Gut Kombucha
Sacred Grounds Coffee
Sharamel: Baked Goods
Smellz Good: Natural Goat Milk Soaps, Lotions, & Sprays
South Salem Winery
Wave Hill Breads
Learn to Fish at the Putnam County Veterans Memorial Park. Members from the Oasis Sportsmens club will be on hand to teach Putnam County Youth ages 7-14 how to fish. All participants will receive a FREE Rod, Reel, Tackle Kit, Fishing Directory & Hat. Space is limited to 150 youth.
- Saturday, June 6, 2020, 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Registration & Event Information:
- Advanced ONLINE Registration required * Space is Limited & accepted through online Registration ONLY on a first come first serve basis.Click here to register
- Check-in will be held from 10:00 am to 10:45am am ONLY. Availability of Rod & Fishing Gear not guaranteed after 10:45 am. Educational Program begins promptly at 11:00 am. WALK-INS not permitted.
- Parents MUST REMAIN with their child for the duration of the event
- This event is RAIN or SHINE
- Registered youth will receive a reminder postcard 3 weeks before the event- you must confirm your attendance by email or phone by May 25 or your space will be given to those on the waiting list.
- Please let us know if your child needs any special accommodations
- Participants from previous 4-H Fishing Clinics are not eligible to attend
Co-sponsored by Cornell Cooperative Extension’s 4-H Youth Development Program & the Oasis Sportsmen’s Club with support from the Jack Stewart Jr. Memorial Fund.
Mark Your Calendars: Free Fishing Weekend – February 15-16, 2020
Ice fishing is a great way to get outdoors during the winter months. February 15-16 is a Free Fishing Weekend, where anyone can fish New York’s waters without a fishing license. If you’re an experienced angler, consider introducing a friend or family member to the sport.
We encourage beginner ice anglers to download the Ice Fishing Chapter (PDF) of DEC’s I FISH NY Beginners’ Guide to Freshwater Fishing for information on how to get started ice fishing. You can find additional information, including a list of waters open to ice fishing, on DEC’s ice fishing web page.
Save the Date.
An Epicurean Extravaganza.
The finest food restaurateurs, artisans, wine makers and beverage distributors in the Hudson Valley come together to share their specialties and to support the mission of the Putnam/Westchester Women’s Resource Center.