Learn to Fish at the Putnam County Veterans Memorial Park. Members from the Oasis Sportsmens club will be on hand to teach Putnam County Youth ages 7-14 how to fish. All participants will receive a FREE Rod, Reel, Tackle Kit, Fishing Directory & Hat. Space is limited to 150 youth.
- Saturday, June 6, 2020, 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Registration & Event Information:
- Advanced ONLINE Registration required * Space is Limited & accepted through online Registration ONLY on a first come first serve basis.Click here to register
- Check-in will be held from 10:00 am to 10:45am am ONLY. Availability of Rod & Fishing Gear not guaranteed after 10:45 am. Educational Program begins promptly at 11:00 am. WALK-INS not permitted.
- Parents MUST REMAIN with their child for the duration of the event
- This event is RAIN or SHINE
- Registered youth will receive a reminder postcard 3 weeks before the event- you must confirm your attendance by email or phone by May 25 or your space will be given to those on the waiting list.
- Please let us know if your child needs any special accommodations
- Participants from previous 4-H Fishing Clinics are not eligible to attend
Co-sponsored by Cornell Cooperative Extension’s 4-H Youth Development Program & the Oasis Sportsmen’s Club with support from the Jack Stewart Jr. Memorial Fund.