The Health Department is offering a COVID-19 vaccine clinic on Monday, January 11 from 12 noon until 3 pm for those eligible during Phase 1A who live or work in Putnam County at the Carmel Friendship Center, 110 Old Route 6, Carmel.
Availability is limited and preregistration is required. NO WALK-INS allowed.
You must bring proof of residency and employment or your professional license. If you are not in Phase 1A, you will be turned away.
Phase 1A includes:
- High-risk hospital workers (emergency room workers, ICU staff and Pulmonary Department staff)
- Residents and staff at nursing homes and other congregate care facilities
- Federally Qualified Health Center employees
- EMS workers
- Coroners, medical examiners and certain funeral workers
- Staff and residents at OPWDD, OMH and OASAS facilities
- Urgent Care providers
- Individuals administering COVID-19 vaccines, including local health department staff
- All Outpatient/Ambulatory front-line, high-risk health care workers of any age who provide direct in-person patient care
- All staff who are in direct contact with patients (i.e., intake staff)
- All front-line, high-risk public health workers who have direct contact with patients, including those conducting COVID-19 tests, handling COVID-19 specimens and COVID-19 vaccinations
- This includes, but is not limited to,
- Doctors who work in private medical practices and their staff
- Doctors who work in hospital-affiliated medical practices and their staff
- Doctors who work in public health clinics and their staff
- Registered Nurses
- Specialty medical practices of all types
- Dentists and Orthodontists and their staff
- Psychiatrists and Psychologists and their staff
- Physical Therapists and their staff
- Optometrists and their staff
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Aides
- Home care workers
- Hospice workers
Pre-register here: https://apps.health.ny.gov/doh2/applinks/cdmspr/2/counties?OpID=50501701
If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so through the link in your confirmation email as soon as possible to allow someone else to be vaccinated. PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT WITH VACCINE QUESTIONS AT THIS TIME.
For more information about the COVID vaccine, please visit www.ny.gov/vaccine
Additional clinics may be scheduled as vaccine availability allows. Please check www.putnamcountyny.com for further announcements.
This information is current at the time it was shared and is subject to change.