Office for Senior Resources will be distributing Farmers Market Coupons this year via Drive-Thru Distribution Sites. Due to COVID safety precautions, Farmers Market Coupons will not be distributed as we have done in the past. Distribution will happen curbside from the convenience of your vehicle!
- Who: This program is for the benefit of Putnam County seniors of age 60 and older who meet eligibility requirements (see below for more information)
- When: From 12pm noon to 1 pm Friday, August 7, 2020
Carmel Friendship Center, 110 Old Rt. 6, Bldg. 1, Carmel
Koehler Senior Center, 180 Rt. 6, Mahopac
Putnam Valley Senior Center, 117 Town Park Lane, Putnam Valley
Friendship Center in Philipstown, 1756 Rt. 9D, Lahey Pavilion, Cold Spring
Clients are highly encouraged to attend our Drive-Thru Distribution as quantities of coupons are limited and will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis. For more information or to schedule a pickup before that date, please call 845-808-1700.
Rules and Procedures For All Locations:
- Clients will remain in their vehicles at all times. An OSR staff member will distribute the necessary eligibility paperwork and booklets via the vehicle’s window.
- Clients and staff must be wearing masks at all times.
- Please bring your own pen for sanitation purposes!
- Only one coupon booklet for each eligible senior in each household – while quantities last.
- The eligible senior must sign in person the Federally required STATEMENT OF ELIGILITY form affirming that you are low income based on the monthly income amounts (listed below). An eligible Health Care Proxy or Power of Attorney with proper paperwork can sign for the coupons.
Farmers Market Coupon Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be age 60 or above
- Household Monthly Income at/or below 185% of Federal Poverty Level:$1,968 – 1 person household $2,658 – 2 person household $3,349 – 3 person household