The Partnership is a collaboration of local businesses, education, state and local government agencies whose mission is to provide a one-stop approach to comprehensive education, training and employment services for employers and employees in Putnam County.
Description of Services: To enable Putnam residents and local businesses to access resources for education, training and employment needs. Employers trying to identify qualified employees and individuals looking for work will be able to conduct their search locally. Individuals will have access to NYS Department of Labor’s Job Bank. The Partnership provides an arena for screening, testing and interviewing potential employees.
Our partner websites are:
- New YorkState Department of Labor
- The Mahopac Library
- Putnam County Economic Development Corporation
- WestchesterCommunity College
- Putnam Community Action Program
- Putnam/Northern Westchester BOCES
- Vocational & Educational Services for Individuals with Disabilities (VESID) http://www.acces.nysed.gov/vr/