PCBES: The Putnam County Bureau of Emergency Services is dedicated to provide prompt and efficient emergency assistance to residents and visitors of Putnam County.
The Bureau maintains a county-wide communications organization and is responsible for the operations & maintenance of the Enhanced 911 system. The Bureau Emergency Management directorate plans for response, remediation / mitigation and recovery from natural and manmade disasters including those resulting from biological, nuclear, incendiary, chemical and explosive causes.
The Bureau manages and administrates a program of quality training for Fire and EMS agencies in accordance with State and Federal guidelines, manages an advanced life support system, maintains a stockpile of emergency Supplies and Equipment as may be required and oversees a variety of special response teams – who are prepared and equip to respond to any situation of event.
- 9th Annual Children’s Safety Fair-April 26, 2014
- Putnam County Economic Development Corporation: Business Mentor NY: real world guidance from real world professionals
- Philips AED Advisory 12-13
- FEMA General Admissions Application short form
- Filing of Public Safety Officer Benefit Claims
- Sunday Announcements: April 20th, 2013
- 911 Flyer