The Putnam County Legislature is the elected body that is responsible for setting County policies, reviewing the administration of government, appropriating funding, levying taxes, reviewing and adopting the annual budget, and enacting resolutions and local laws.
The Legislature is comprised of nine elected members Every Legislator serves on at least one of the Legislative Committees
2013 COMMITTEE ASSIGNMENTS
Chairman: Richard T. Othmer, Jr.
Deputy Chair: Anthony DiCarlo
Click here for Legislative Calendar – Legislative Calendar
- Agricultural Dist Requests for Inclusion Public Notice
- PUBLIC NOTICE DBE Goals 2014-2015-2016 8-13
- a Local Law Notice (Resolution 57 of 2013)
- Agendas & Backups for Upcoming Meetings are now Available!
- Click Here for Legal Notices
- 2012 Local Laws Lists are now available
- Legislative Meeting Audio Now Available