State and County Officials Stand United in Supporting Putnam County Clerk Dennis Sant’s Refusal to Fill Newspaper’s FOIL Request.
Odell: “Journal News exposure is ‘reckless’ and puts all citizens at risk.”
Putnam County Executive MaryEllen Odell, state Sen. Gregory Ball, Assemblyman Steve Katz, and several additional county officials will accompany Putnam County Clerk Dennis J. Sant at a 12 noon press conference held in the upstairs courtroom of the Historic County Courthouse, 44 Gleneida Avenue, Carmel, NY on Thursday, January 3. The press conference will be held to discuss Sant’s refusal to comply with a Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) request issued by The Journal News last month.
Take a look at some media links below covering this story.
Putnam County Governments Coverage
County Executive MaryEllen Odell on Good Day New York
- County Refuses to release names of gun permit holders Fox News
- Interview on America Live with Megyn Kelly – Duel over gun data between newspaper and Putnam County, NY
- County Executive MaryEllen Odell’s Interview on Good Day New York
- http://www.myfoxny.com/category/232991/good-day (
- Mary Ellen Odell on HardBall – Gun Fight