- START & FINISH: Putnam County Department of Health, 1 Geneva Road, Brewster, N.Y.
- $15.00—“Early Bird” registration (before August 31) for the 5k Race and 1 Mile Walk.
- $20.00 —After August 31 and on race day, between 8:30 and 9:30a.m.
- FREE—Half-Mile Kids’ Fun Run (12 years old and younger), registration required.
- RACE AWARDS: First overall male and female.
- Male/Female awards for top 3 in each age category.
- Commemorative medals for all Kids’ Fun Run finishers.
- Complete registration electronically below (credit card or e-check) OR click HERE to fill out the registration form and mail in your check. Make check payable to: Commissioner of Finance.
- Mail to: Putnam County Department of Health, 1 Geneva Road, Brewster, NY 10509.
Select an Event that you would like to register for.
Credit card registration is no longer available. For more information on registering by mail
or in person on race day, please call the Health Department at 808-1390. Ask for Jane or Chris.
You can still register for the Kids Fun Run below.
AN INVITATIONAL EXHIBITION OF MULTIMEDIA PAINTINGS BY
2014 PAC STUDENTS OF JEANNE DEMOTSES
SEPTEMBER 6 – 14, 2014
IN THE A. ERIC ARCTANDER GALLERY OF THE BELLE LEVINE ART CENTER
521 KENNICUT HILL ROAD, MAHOPAC
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO THE
OPENING RECEPTION: SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2014 FROM 2 – 5 PM
Gallery Hours: Tues. – Fri. 11 am – 3 pm; Sat., Sun. 12 – 3 pm
Putnam County New York Weather
Putnam County Government Hours of Operation
Regular Hours 9:00 am-5:00pm Summer Hours 8:00am-4:00pm