- There will be an EMS Council Meeting Sunday, May 15th at the TOP’s Building starting at 1000 hours. Elections of officers will be held at this meeting.
- The Putnam County Volunteer Fireman’s Association Board of Directors will meet on Monday, May 16th at the TOP’s Building starting at 1900 hours.
- The Fire Advisory Board will meet on Wednesday, May 18th at the Putnam Lake Fire Department beginning at 1900 hours.
- The Putnam County Chief’s Association will meet on Wednesday, May 18th at the Putnam Lake Fire Department Starting at 2000 hours.
- The Putnam County Volunteer Fireman’s Association General Membership meeting will be held on Monday, May 23rd at the Garrison Fire Department beginning at 2000 hours. Dinner will be served at 1900 hours.
Pump Ops class – Garrison Fire Department – Start Date – Thursday, May 26th.
Leadership, Accountability, Culture & Knowledge Training (Lack) – TOP’s Building – Saturday, May 21st – 0800 hours.
Building Construction 101 – Top’s Building – Tuesday, May 24th – 1900 hours.
Presenter – Dave Walsh – DCC Fire Science (Pre-Registration is required)
Please send in the paperwork for EMS Awards as soon as possible.